sunset

Walp, we are finished!

Hi all! This is a great moment for us today! We have finally finished DH's credit repair and can go no further! (Tax liens/BK stay on). This is with all the help from everyone here!! Thanks guys/gals!!!

11/07

TU

1 Judgment

1 BK

1 Tax Lien (unpd)

12 Collections

22 Inq's

EX

1 Judgment

1 BK

1 Tax Lien (unpd)

7 Collections

13 Inq's

EQ

1 Judgment

1 BK

1 Tax Lien (unpd)

18 Collections

20 Inq's

12/08

TU

0 Judgment

1 BK (til 9/09)

1 Tax Lien (pd)

0 Collections

0 Inq's

EX

0 Judgements

1 BK (til 9/09)

1 Tax Lien (pd)

0 Collections

5 Inq's

EQ

0 Judgments

0 BK

0 Tax Lien

0 Collections

0 Inq's

2 CC's Current

1 Auto Loan $460.85/mo (PIF due to re-fi)

1 Auto re-fi $344.15/mo

When we started, his FICO's were all under 500. Now, they're TU-644; EX-644; EQ-704

OMG! Thanks again!!! And for those of you who 'held my hand' and patiently guided me through the process(es), I just can't thank you enough. For even though I asked questions over and over again, double-guessed myself, over-analyzed and fried my brain.... you were there (I am not mentioning names in fear of leaving someone out... you know who you are). And, thanks for not smacking me upside the head, even though I must have surely deserved it now and again.

• Like 1

Sunset,

That is awesome! Your success gives me a chance for hope (I have a bk too). I would love to see you continue to post here. Perhaps your experience and the things you've learned, can help someone else just starting out as well.

Good luck and god bless!

Congrats Sunset! Looking good!

And wow what a difference in your auto refinance! :)%

Don't forget to pat yourself on the back as well girlfriend! :)

Wow Sunset - you have really done a fantastic job on your credit journey!

You give all of us some hope! :!:

WOW! That's crazy-awesome! Great success - makes me want to jump back into my credit repair. CONGRATS AGAIN! What a great way to end the year!?

Thanks to everyone here! And, yes, it is a GREAT way to end the year! And I have to agree with you, Red1.... EX is Satan.... EQ is their 'insignificant other' and TU... well.... TU is their dumb*** spawn who can't get anything straight the first, second, or even third time. lol

Isn't it possible to remove the tax lien and BK? I thought those were public records. Have you checked the Innovis and Lexis/Nexis CRs for your DH?

Yes. We are waiting for LexisNexis to come in the mail. They say, on their website, it can take 30-60days for it to come back. Right now, I'm trying another avenue while we wait.