Going to 623 NCO --dispute reasons?

BigCat11

I have two accounts with NCO ($1,314 and $1,019) that are within the SOL. These were originally one account with BOA. I am going to hit with the 623 method and will start by writing dispute letter to Equifax & Transunion this evening.

I am hesistant to start with "not mine" anyone have anyother suggestions for dispute reasons?

Thx

I have two accounts with NCO ($1,314 and $1,019) that are within the SOL. These were originally one account with BOA. I am going to hit with the 623 method and will start by writing dispute letter to Equifax & Transunion this evening.

I am hesistant to start with "not mine" anyone have anyother suggestions for dispute reasons?

Thx

How did 1 BoA become 2 NCO accounts???? If there was no legitimate/legal reason I would not hesitate to say "not mine" but if you prefer you can say "i have no knowledge". Until such time NCO validates you don't really know if it is or is not yours.