JustaTexan

WTH is wrong them?

Well the Vikes lost today. damn eagles,lol

I was not a happy camper watching that game. I wanted Philly to go down in flames! Plus I like Adrian Peterson because he's from my neck of the woods.

I don't really have a favorite for the superbowl but I know who I am rooting against! Just like the Patriots last year! :)

I was not a happy camper watching that game. I wanted Philly to go down in flames! Plus I like Adrian Peterson because he's from my neck of the woods.

I don't really have a favorite for the superbowl but I know who I am rooting against! Just like the Patriots last year! :)

I wanted the Vikes to win. Adrian Peterson is a class act and in my opinion should have been the unanimous MVP.

Who does Peterson have helping him in Minny? no-one

Peyton had a whole team of talent and undeservedly got the award

Walsh Cronies......

Mike Shanahan.......2 superbowl rings

Mike Holmgren........1 superbowl ring, 2 NFC champs

Andy Reid..............1 NFC champ, 4 NFC title games

all were coaches under Bill Walsh

Switzer was a wildcard yes, he did throw his weight around and thats why Jerry Jones got rid of him. Not to mention all his NCAA violations wich were the reason for him leaving Oklahoma to begin with

Hmmmm

Don't be suprised, its not like this is the first time I didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Stoops bashing makes me go on the offensive though.

Switzer wasn't run out of town and never will be. He resigned because his QB was selling crack on the streets (and a small matter of an alleged gang rape by some players). I guess some alum should have been paying them off better and hiring more ho's (colorado and texas style) so they wouldn't be doing that. He is still revered here (except Okla state fans) and will never be run off.