CSC Pulling Hard Inquiries?

jestor151

Anyone know why a CRA (CSC) would make a hard inquiry on all three of my reports? I'm going to give them a call but wondered if anyone else had noticed this. This is what I found on my daily pull from Chase ID Protection:

14.gifSee Contact Information to contact creditor

Bureau Date Credit Inquiry

Equifax 12/26/2008 CSC

Experian 12/26/2008 CSC CREDIT SERVICES

TransUnion 12/26/2008 CSC CRDT SVC

I'm not absolutely sure, but I suspect there are several companies incorporated as "CSC Credit Services, Inc." For example, see http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-15111388_ITM

...definitely a CA. Are these people affliated with CSC the credit bureau? I don't know. But it might explain why the CSC the CRA only operates in certain states.

Hey all,

Thanks for your thoughts. I did some digging, and this is in fact a company that just happens to have the same name as the CRA. These IQs were in regards to my mortgage application with USAA. The dates were quite a bit after my pre-approval application was submitted, and with a different company than USAA traditionally uses, causing my confusion. Doh!