red1gtrubodsm

BCS Bowl predictions... Florida or Oklahoma?

Hell ya! I have another Duke fan on the board! xdancex

Ive been a Duke fan sinse I was in 5th grade. (The UNLV game) sinse then I have always cheered for the blue devils. Coach K is a class act whose character has never been questioned and he prides himself on graduating every player that comes to his University.

I think 12 teams with the top 4 getting a bye in the first round. That would make the season mean more and give some importance to finishing the regular season on top of the polls and playing a schedule meriting the ranking (such as OU's #1 ranked strength of schedule). I personally think USC would win a playoff this year.

I like that format. Im tired of seeing sub-par conference champs (big east, ACC) get automatic BCS bowl bids when ranked 22nd or 19th like this year.

I think USC may have a could case to win in a playoff this year, but damn that would be a good game if they played Florida or Oklahoma. Heck, maybe they have to play both to win it all

Ive been a Duke fan sinse I was in 5th grade. (The UNLV game) sinse then I have always cheered for the blue devils. Coach K is a class act whose character has never been questioned and he prides himself on graduating every player that comes to his University.

Totally agree about Coach K.

You've been a fan longer that I have. I started when I was about 17. Back when they had Dunleavy, Battier, Boozer, etc. Man that was a special squad!