Dre

Spray Paint...

So, my trip to Jamaica was a blast! My friends and I didn't do too much of the tourist's attractions;mainly backpacked through the 3 major cities. We walked over 50 miles which was a lot of fun - great talks and laughs.

On my arrival back to the States, I find my car with the letters: SWC painted in black across the side (by the headlight) of my WHITE car! OH WAS (and am) pissed!

Does anyone know how I can get this removed or where to start from? I was going to go ask a few of the guys who work on my car some advice, or if they have a friend I could pay on the side to remove the paint.

What a way to start of the New Year!?

PS - My friend who went with me, just called me and told me the same guys spray painted SWC in WHITE on his black car. GRRRR! Oh, and I don't have any idea what "SWC" stands for.

SWC is a gang in SW Houston, Texas...apparently.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SWC

Sorry this happened to your cars...but the only thing I know of getting rid of spray paint also gets rid of regular car paint.

It would be...I'll let my friend know as well. Hey, thanks for the detective work :)

Fixed it for $1. Went to a mechanic and he told me I only need nail polish remover, and he was right! I only had to quickly wash the spot with soapy water. I did that and BAM - everything is back to normal. Now I only have to wash my car tomorrow...So happy, so just in case it ever happens to you all - nail polish remover - works miracles:)

Fixed it for $1. Went to a mechanic and he told me I only need nail polish remover, and he was right! I only had to quickly wash the spot with soapy water. I did that and BAM - everything is back to normal. Now I only have to wash my car tomorrow...So happy, so just in case it ever happens to you all - nail polish remover - works miracles:)

Nail polish remover... That is some good info... I hope that never happens to me but it is good to know how to remove it...

Nail polish remover has a acetone in it...it removes all kinds of glue, sticker and more...I'm glad it worked for you....

Yea me too! Today I paid my appreciation to the mechanics at Wal-Mart. This is the 2nd time each of them has given me great advice on my car while being honest and friendly.

I bought them a nice bottle of Skye Vodka, and wrote a letter of appreciation to them. They really enjoyed it, but I figured...it's sometimes difficult to find honest mechanics, and they will always remember me and treat me as a great customer.

Now, that's my good start off to a New Year, and I bought a ticket last night for $270 to attend the inauguration. :) I'm really excited about that!

Yea me too! Today I paid my appreciation to the mechanics at Wal-Mart. This is the 2nd time each of them has given me great advice on my car while being honest and friendly.

I bought them a nice bottle of Skye Vodka, and wrote a letter of appreciation to them. They really enjoyed it, but I figured...it's sometimes difficult to find honest mechanics, and they will always remember me and treat me as a great customer.

Now, that's my good start off to a New Year, and I bought a ticket last night for $270 to attend the inauguration. :) I'm really excited about that!

Maybe you can be the new director of homeland security