Jump to content

how does one file an answer?,fiancee was just served by LVNV FUNDING LLC, ASSIGNEE OF

Recommended Posts

Maybe an admin can add sample "answers" to the title of this link....http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252142

it may help a little with keeping this question from getting asked so often.

OP, also check these sites:




Also, start with responding to the allegations in the complaint, and if they have a notarized affidavit included with the complaint, do one of your own with a general denial, or strike their affidavit as hearsay......whatever you court's rules of procedure calls for and allows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh Im sorry.... I meant adding the actual word "answers" to the title, such as

"Sample Answers, Motions, Forms, Affirmative Defenses"

It might make it a little easier to see that link...you know, for people who are new to this stuff....all these law terms and law lingo had my head spinning when I first came here. Just trying to help :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.