isislc

Temporary Access to Coupon Discounts for Stores and Taxes

In light of how bad the economy has become, again I am making my access for discounts available to myself with my Employer to all CICers. Some of these discounts are local and require an ID badge. Though there are many discounts for online services that just require you to follow the link and the discount is automatically applied. Some of the discounts range from corporate pricing on computers, tax discounts as well as automotive. I will remove access at the end of February.

For those that may be concerned, this does not in any way endanger the security of the business I work for. Nor will it disclose any of my personal information, such as address or social security number, except for my zip code and company email address to log in. The discounts are managed by a marketing firm which holds an independent website that maintains the availability for my Company's employees. So feel free to use the site and enjoy. I set up a special password for people to use until I remove access. PM me for the instructions for logging in.

Thanks Is!

But we are still a public forum and I didn't like the idea of having your personal information out there-as such I have amended your message so that anyone wishing to take you up on your generous offer can PM you for the login information.

You rock sweetie! ::anilove::

Thanks Is!

But we are still a public forum and I didn't like the idea of having your personal information out there-as such I have amended your message so that anyone wishing to take you up on your generous offer can PM you for the login information.

You rock sweetie! ::anilove::

Np, I perfectly understand. :D

If anyone is still interested, I've decided to leave access to my discounts open till the end of March. I've had a few people taking advantage of the discounts for buying computers. Remember, this is anywhere from computers to moving/relocating.

Some of the vendors include, Target, Sears, Kmart, HP, Dell, Toshiba, Best Buy, Foot Locker, Etc. The discounts range from online shopping discounts to coupons you can print off at home and take it in to the store. Just PM me if anyone is interested and I'll give you the login information for the site. Believe me, it's well worth it. I do not get any access to anyone's personal information so don't worry. If you shop online they require you to create an account with your own password. I have no access to any of this information so don't worry. Enjoy!