c m chase

Hallo, everybody! :)

Just thought I'd drop in and say hey. It's been so long, I'd forgotten my password here. :cool:

So, uh, from what I gather, Doccy is driving a truck now? Hmmm?! Doc, are you coming through town anytime soon? Do you still have my number?

((((((((everyone)))))))))

Has Nimmy been back at all? I haven't heard from him since the day before my wedding when he backed out of his RSVP. :evil: He knows he woulda got a beatdown!

I think of you, Jay, every time I see the lady at work with green boots. *le sigh*

So, we've been married almost a whole 8 months now...have a new beagle (Obi)...back in school (yet again! Only one more year left! LOL)...got certified to do reiki (energy healing) and am about to start doing it as a career at my job (w00t!)...which I still love, btw....still ain't having no stinkin' babies....miss you guys tons!...am addicted to sweet tea and my new iPhone....

Umm....that's about it.

How's you people?

:)++

::Chasey::

Great to see you back again. As you see.....I'm still hanging around. I started to clean up my credit for the new year! What a journey!!!

How's married life, woman? Squeaker and I are about to walk the plank ourselves in about 4 months!

Oooh, that's right!! You're getting SOOOO close now!! Woohooo for you guys! And, it's wonderful - it just gets better and better. 8]

LOL whocares! Ya know, it's been a couple of months since I've made cupcakes. It's time to make another batch! :lol:

(((((((((((Cav))))))))))))) How the heck are ya?! I've been...um...doing stuff. I guess. Not getting online much at all, actually, other than school stuff.

Sure---she posts a hello and then doesn't come back... figures...

Your mom called. She said suck it!

8-)

((((((((((Jaybob))))))))

(Yes, you're still programmed into my phone as Jaybob Gaypants. LOL)

Oh Momma K, how you're missed!!! I'm coming down to Sedona for a few days this May. Maybe I can take a drive and come see ya!! It's been WAY too long!

Doccy...Musey...Kimmy...where is yous??

Oh, and Rav....you can't handle the truth.

am addicted to sweet tea and my new iPhone....

::Chasey::

Those are two habits easy to pick up!

Glad to hear you are doing well!

I miss your blogs, have you done any writing lately?

Haaaaaayyyy. :)++

Whats up chica? Spongebob gaypants? I will NEVER EVER forget that picture. :lol:

You know we love you Jay. ;)

Glad to hear your doing good Chasey.

Hello Kimmy!

And I'm glad you guys like that picture and can remember it without showing it again..

*goes off to trim the Off Topic thread*

Hokey smokes have I been out of the loop. :lol:

Hey Chasey! :)++

Catching up: I've since left my previous employer (see: driver mill). Now that I've "paid my dues", I can be more selective about who I want to drive for.

I've managed to make it through 40 states. Have NOT seen the Northwest yet. :? (Hey Kimmie! :D) Been everywhere from upstate New York to New Orleans to Los Angeles to El Paso and up to the Twin Cities. Passed through Kansas and Oklahoma, but did not stop.

Left Maryland one morning with every intention of stopping in North Carolina on my way to Atlanta, but it was last Nascar race of 2008. Every truck stop was packed. Same with South Carolina. Ended up having to drive through to Georgia. :evil:

Dropped a load in El Paso going to Juarez. After sitting at the dock for some time, went to find somebody to unload me. Passing under a sign that read "Employees Only", turned the corner to find a room full of women on sewing machines. Whoops. They unloaded the trailer pretty quick after that.

I have not been flashed yet. I expect that to change ladies. :wink:

I'll be back on the road Monday. I'll try to post some entertaining pics/stories...

Peace!

ps: Jenn. Ack!!! :lol:

I didn't know you were drivin' a truck, Doc! :shock: For someone that was once a fairly regular person around here, then took a few years off - I only thought I wasn't having credit/financial issues after buying a house - then I discover mortgage servicing fraud and I come back and I had been wonderin' "where's Doc?" Well, now I know. :roll:

Good to see some familiar names again! :)++

Hokey smokes have I been out of the loop. :lol:

Hey Chasey! :)++

Catching up: I've since left my previous employer (see: driver mill). Now that I've "paid my dues", I can be more selective about who I want to drive for.

I've managed to make it through 40 states. Have NOT seen the Northwest yet. :? (Hey Kimmie! :D) Been everywhere from upstate New York to New Orleans to Los Angeles to El Paso and up to the Twin Cities. Passed through Kansas and Oklahoma, but did not stop.

Left Maryland one morning with every intention of stopping in North Carolina on my way to Atlanta, but it was last Nascar race of 2008. Every truck stop was packed. Same with South Carolina. Ended up having to drive through to Georgia. :evil:

Dropped a load in El Paso going to Juarez. After sitting at the dock for some time, went to find somebody to unload me. Passing under a sign that read "Employees Only", turned the corner to find a room full of women on sewing machines. Whoops. They unloaded the trailer pretty quick after that.

I have not been flashed yet. I expect that to change ladies. :wink:

I'll be back on the road Monday. I'll try to post some entertaining pics/stories...

Peace!

ps: Jenn. Ack!!! :lol:

DOC - wow !! That is a career change for you!! So glad to see you're out and about (literally)!

Hey Kristy! I'm still driving a truck, it just doesn't have hoses and ladders... I did the I-40 run from Barstow through Flagstaff and Winslow (what a fine sight to see) and on into Albuquerque. So technically, I finally made it out to you. :lol:

Hey almost! :)++

Gotta finish packing - leaving tonight around 2 a.m. Later peeps!

Next time you're that close and can stop for lunch, let me know. Would love to meet up with you!

Hey Kristy! I'm still driving a truck, it just doesn't have hoses and ladders... I did the I-40 run from Barstow through Flagstaff and Winslow (what a fine sight to see) and on into Albuquerque. So technically, I finally made it out to you. :lol:

Hey almost! :)++

Gotta finish packing - leaving tonight around 2 a.m. Later peeps!

I'm in north central Kansas...:wink:

Leaving Walton, KY... headin' for Roanoke, VA...

I think I'll start up a (another) blog when I get back home in case anyone's interested in tracking my whereabouts...

Will do! I'm in Troutville, VA. Population 432. I just saw Ned Beatty float by in a canoe.