Many accounts are being shut down due to non-use.

I don't know if Neiman Marcus considers me a big spender, but I hope they'll keep my $2,500 CL open. Last summer I bought a t-shirt (about $12.00 including shipping - that's right, I know how to find the least expensive item on the site.)

Just now I bought a Christmas Cookie tin with cookies in it (stale, maybe?) The tin is cute. Shipping added, it's coming to $20.

Don't get any ideas. I got the last one. I mean, it said: Available: 1

And then I tried to view it later and it did not exist. Thankfully my browser had it in cache.

NM-1XW9_mt.jpg

A re-gifted gift next year? Naw... I'm going to chow down as soon as this gets here.

You had to post cookies, didn't ya?

And your advice is solid. I've lost two fairly high limit cards in the past 90 days due to non-use. I don't need them anyway, but its not the point. They're reducing my available credit and average age of accounts.

You had to post cookies, didn't ya?

And your advice is solid. I've lost two fairly high limit cards in the past 90 days due to non-use. I don't need them anyway, but its not the point. They're reducing my available credit and average age of accounts.

I believe you're supposed to dust the unused ones off every once in while and buy something small so the issuer doesn't close the account on you.

Hey, Does Neimans still have the customized branding irons for your steak? They used to be under 20 bucks. Cookies were a good move though.

I don't think I personally need to worry about dusting off Gap, nor Childrens Place, nor their reducing my limits any time soon, because though they are paid down (or off) on a regular basis, my grandaughter is extremely well dressed...ROFL

But the Exxon card people may be worried about me, because it's been cheap enough to just pay cash for some time now. (Chevron was the one card who cut my limit.... by a hundred bucks:evil::evil::evil:)

Z