Houdino

WaMu CC drops free FICO score

Hey all! It's been awhile...

Got this email today... :evil: :

logo_wamu.gif

Now that WaMu is becoming Chase, online access to your credit card account will be moving to Chase OnlineSM effective March 9, 2009. You’ll have access to many of the services currently available at wamucards.com (or wamu.com if you usually access your credit card account through that site) including credit card account management, online payments and email alerts.

After the move, you’ll have the convenience of exciting new features including:

sq_bullet.gifOnline Statements and Paperless Statementssq_bullet.gifMobile Bankingsq_bullet.gifOnline enrollment in AutoPaysq_bullet.gifManagement of employee spending limits plus online access for employees

(for Business card customers)

However, please note that your free FICO® credit score will no longer be displayed, and only 3 months of transaction history will be available online. If you wish to access your historical transaction information currently available online, you will need to save, download, or print it by March 1, 2009.

As we move your account to Chase.com, online access will be unavailable from

March 4-8, 2009. If you’d planned to make payments online at our site during that time, please make arrangements to log in prior to that period to ensure that your payment reaches us by the due date on your statement.

Important dates to remember:

sq_bullet.gifPrint or download WaMu transactions: By March 1, 2009sq_bullet.gifOnline access unavailable: March 4-8, 2009sq_bullet.gifLog on to Chase.com:March 9, 2009

For additional information about the transition to Chase Online, please visit www.chase.com/wamucards anytime. If you’re concerned about online security, you may type the URL directly into your browser.

Sincerely,

WaMu Customer Service

The free FICO was the only reason I got the stupid card to begin with!!!

Not really a suprise considering that WaMu is a fialed bank that was seized and it's assets turned over to variosu other financial institutions. The institution that took over the credit card division is probably looking to cut every conceivable expense while they absorb the defaults.

I started with Providian, then Wa-Mu, now Chase, ad nauseum. I just read the same e-mail. I'm disappointed too. And to think they got a nice chunk of the bail out funds....

I'm pissed. This was always the best source for free credit scores. Well, I'm 730+ now so I'm not too worried. Too bad Juniper's janky free credit scores aren't any good.