red1gtrubodsm

Now Arizona knows how Seahawk fans feel

Now Arizona knows how Seahawk fans feel. The refs didnt completely take this one away, but darn close. That last play was an incomplete pass. Warners arm was coming forward. No fumble.

I would rather see New England with another title than Pittsburgh. Their sheer arrogance and unsportsmanlike conduct was horrible in this game. Typical Pittsburgh though.

I would rather see New England with another title than Pittsburgh. Their sheer arrogance and unsportsmanlike conduct was horrible in this game. Typical Pittsburgh though.

Can we say "sore loser."

I disagree. His arm was coming forward without possession.. It was a well officiated game. The only bad call was the Dansby roughing the passer, which was too ticky-tack for a Super Bowl; other than that, the refs did good work.

Even if you think that was an incomplete pass, OK. Arizona ball, down 4 at midfield with 7 seconds on the clock...

With any time on the clock there is still a chance to score. I just wished it ended fare

The word you're looking for is fairly. And, it did. The correct call was made. It wasn't really that close. They didn't even have to go to the booth.

we agree to disagree. Its all good. I dont think any team with that many personal fouls deserves to win that game. I hope they get knocked in the teeth next year. Yes they are a good team and their offense played very well, but their attitudes is what makes me not like them.

we agree to disagree. Its all good. I dont think any team with that many personal fouls deserves to win that game. I hope they get knocked in the teeth next year. Yes they are a good team and their offense played very well, but their attitudes is what makes me not like them.

Leslie's going to come whoop up on me but I totally agree. Did you see that guy, (yeah I don't know his name), punch the guy twice in his back when he was down? And then push him twice? He should have been thrown out of the game. Seriously. :shock: All in all, I think the Cardinals played a better game but they couldn't hold them in the end. :(

Yes he should have been ejected. It seemed to me there was pushing and some form of fighting between each play. I know that emotions run high in this game but come on, grow up. Im glad Pittsburgh got whistled for so many personal fouls. They deserved them and more. I hope Roger Goodell drops some fines on them for there conduct. They are way overpaid to be acting like that

All, in all, I am very proud of the Cardinals. They played great and made it a fabulous SuperBowl. They almost beat themselves with all those penalties. The Steelers were just the superior team.