nascar

Michael Phelps smokes pot!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/251/story/62051.html

At least 8 arrested in attempt to build Phelps drug case

By Rick Brundrett | The State

As many as eight people have been arrested on drug charges in an effort to build a marijuana possession case against Olympic swimming champion Michael Phelps, an attorney for one of the defendants confirmed this morning.

Longtime Columbia attorney Dick Harpootlian said Richland County Sheriff's deputies arrested his client - whom he declined to identify -- in a raid Saturday at his Lake Murray-area home after seizing a small amount of marijuana.

"He's sitting there on Saturday, and 12 cops kick in the door with guns drawn, search his house and find 5, maybe 6, grams of pot," Harpootlian said."They never asked him, 'Who sold you the pot?' ... They were asking, 'Were you at the party with Michael Phelps? Did you see him using marijuana?' It was all about Michael Phelps."

Local defense attorney Joseph McCulloch also said he is representing someone in the case.

Harpootlian, a former solicitor for Richland and Kershaw counties, said in his entire legal career he had "never seen a search warrant executed for simple possession of marijuana."

Harpootlian said deputies arrested another person who was with his client, adding the pair were roommates at the Blossom Street home where Phelps attended a November party. As many as six other people have been charged connection with the Richland County Sheriff's Department investigation, several of whom were charged after deputies recently raided the Blossom Street home, he said.

"All these people have been asked the same questions," Harpootlian said. "It's all about Michael Phelps

...and they are not going to arrest Phelps?? Funny how the professional athletes don't get arrested for smoking pot or using steroids, but they do get arrested for holding dog fights at their houses??? Weird how it all plays out.

But everyday Americans can get arrested for all of the above, and put behind bars for a certain amount of time. While only endorsements are taken away...I wish I could get the same treatment...

But everyday Americans can get arrested for all of the above, and put behind bars for a certain amount of time. While only endorsements are taken away...I wish I could get the same treatment...

The Juice proved that you can get all the justice you can pay for.

A sad example of celebutard worshipping. He smoked some weed. So what. Why is this guy even famous? He can swim fast. Yaaaaaaaay.

"...the primary reason to outlaw marijuana

is its effect on the degenerate races."

- Harry J. Anslinger - 1st Drug Czar (FDR - JFK)

"Casual drug users should be taken out and shot."

- Daryl DARE Gates - Former LAPD Chief

"In a republic like ours, people often think that the proper response to an unjust law is to try to use the political process to change the law, but to obey and respect the law until it is changed. But if the law is itself clearly unjust, and the lawmaking process is not designed to quickly obliterate such unjust laws, then the law deserves no respect — break the law." - Henry David Thoreau

A sad example of celebutard worshipping. He smoked some weed. So what. Why is this guy even famous? He can swim fast. Yaaaaaaaay.

Agreed with 100% I know a lot of other Americans that have done better heroic things than that. How about women who give birth!!! When i saw my fiancee get an epiderl...let me tell you that needle was like a couple of feet long man...OUCH!!!!

I always thought that pot and other drugs were looked at by lawmakers and the general public as bad because it is not a social drug like alcohol is? I very rarely drink and have never used drugs, but I could care less what someone wants to do with their body as long as they do not operate a motor vehicle, or show up to work high or drunk...Basically as long as they don't directly affect me I don't mind.