anyone else still getting CLI's??

• 9 months later...
Just called BofA up out of the blue...my 99/500 went unsecured last year and I called them up at that time and they bumped me to 1k. Just called them up now answered a few questions, one soft pull later, I am now bumped to 2500! Now my highest limit :-) So now I've got 3 cards at or above 2k!

:woohoo:

Debating on whether or not this is worth bumping, but what the hell--

Called BofA up again, since I know they check EX and I've got a completely clean EX report (plus my checking acct and mortgage are with BofA), so I went ahead and requested another CLI this afternoon.....about 5 minutes and one "credit analyst" later, and my limit doubled again.

xThudx5 GrandxThudx

This is sweet! :-) My EQ FICO has me at 743 right now (and no differences with my EX), so I am guessing my EX (which they checked) is close to it.

worth a bump? Yeah I think so. xangelx

Called BofA up again, since I know they check EX and I've got a completely clean EX report (plus my checking acct and mortgage are with BofA), so I went ahead and requested another CLI this afternoon.....about 5 minutes and one "credit analyst" later, and my limit doubled again.

xThudx5 GrandxThudx

This is sweet! :-) My EQ FICO has me at 743 right now (and no differences with my EX), so I am guessing my EX (which they checked) is close to it.

:PartyTime:

xThudx5 GrandxThudx

congrats!

definitely worth a bump :)

• 3 months later...

FINALLY!! After years and years of not seeing a CLI from CHASE, I checked my account today and my limit was increased by $3,500!

Huge limit on this card, but everything is put on it throughout the month and PIF each month! SW CHASE card and the reward/flyer points build up rather quickly!

• 3 months later...

I got a few small increases automatically from HSBC. Not much, but enough.

Ironically, woke up this morning to my wife having her Chase slashed from 7500 to 1500. Reason? High utilization - duh, its even higher now with that cut. The balance was only 600 on it anyway. I can imagine her other Chase (with a high balance) will be cut as well.

Pulled her CR and just don't get it.

Citi - 7k available, ZERO balance

Old Navy - 6k available, ZERO balance

AMEX - 6k available, 1700 balance.

A few small cards with zero or minor balances.

Did find a collection on there from Tmobile - dammit - just got listed, too, so I'll see if I can get that off ASAP. It was a time between carriers, switching to AT&T. Her score is still above 700, though.

• 1 year later...