Slow Pay Report

digicross1

I had a vehicle loan with Chrysler Financial that I paid in full in Oct. of 2005. On all of my CRA's it is listed:

Payed as Agreed, but also shows PD WAS 30+10 and PD WAS 60 once.

I called OC and they informed me that they could not help me remove my payment history from my CRA. Should I initiate a DV on this OC. What are my options?

If the late pays were legit, I don't think DV'ing will get you anywhere especially with as many late pays as you say you have showing for that TL. As a matter of fact it could have the opposite effect. Case in point, I rolled the dice one time disputing a TL that showed as 'pays as agreed', but the TL aslo showed one 30 day late (this was a mortgage payment). Next thing ya know, the 'pays as agreed' on my CR was changed to 'pays 30 days late', and resulted in a drop in my FICO score. Haven't been able to reverse the reporting..

You could send a goodwill letter in attaching the PAID AS AGREED letter to it or....Just leave it as be.

As stated before, it would have an opposite effect on your credit score (if changed).

I would look at my credit score if I were you, and see if this is truly affecting it. Remember: the older the debt, the less effect it has on your score; at least it does say PAID AS AGREED on your CR.