dispute issues with CSC

I have reached the end of my 30 days with my dispute to CSC Credit Services. The only communication I have received from them is my CR with "reinvestigation in process" next to most of the TLs I disputed. My understanding of the FCRA is that they have 30 days to complete their investigation. Is this correct?

It is also my understanding of the FCRA that they need to provide me with the outcome of the disputes. Would anyone consider this credit report stating that reinvestigation is in process to be a valid outcome or do they need to give me an outcome still? My opinion is yes; however, has anyone else run into a similar issue?

I am considering filing a complaint with the FTC and contacting my state AG office. What are my other options/recommendations?

Thanks for anyone's input.

I didn't realize that the FCRA differentiated between free annual credit reports and CRs that you pay for. Is that in the FCRA? I looked in it but I couldn't find anything saying that.

Does anyone else have any knowledge of this or any input on my other questions?

BTW - Thanks lordreyrey for your input.

FCRA 612(a)(3) deals with reinvestigations out of free reports.

CSC usually drags its feet when responding to investigations. You could request deletions if the investigation is not completed on time, but they will just reinsert it and send you the new results when the DFs eventually verify the info.

Thanks for the responses! I always like to have the source of the information so I went right to that section in the FCRA and yup, 45 days it is.

Am I also correct that CSC needs to inform me of the outcome of the reinvestigation results? Does the CR that I recieved that says "reinvestigation in process" suffice or do they need to send me the outcome of the reinvestigation? My understanding is that they need to send me the outcome within 5 business days of the reinvestigation being complete.