Motion of Extention?

Here is a copy of how this is running, I posted it earlier so have just copied and pasted;

April 17th 2008 I sent a letter to MB disputing a debt with Arrow Financial. Didn't hear anything...then 2/9/09 got a summons from MB.

On 2/18/09 (I had 30 days to file my answer) I filed a DV letter with the court and the attorney for MB. I have not heard or gotten any DV info but now, 3/2/09, I got a notice of arbitration.

I sent a CMRRR letter basically stating...

According to the FDCPA Section 809…Validation of debts [15 USC 1692g] (B) If the consumer notifies the debt collector (you) in writing within the thirty day period (which I did) described in subsection (a) that the debt, or any portion thereof, is disputed, or that the consumer requests the name and address of the original creditor, the debt collector shall cease collection of the debt, or any disputed portion thereof.

March 12th I get a letter from Mann Bracken Attorneys for a Motion for an Extension for Time to Respond to Discovery.

Just about 3 days ago I heard about a sworn denial is this something I should still file, should I wait till I get verification of their DV?

After checking, Arrow Financial, assignee for HSBC, is on my credit report. So know I have to start working on that.

Again, many thanks to every one who sooooo helpful on this site!