Hi Guys,

I've been working on rebuilding my credit few years, I currently have one Auto Loan almost paid off(not my car) only reporting to Transunion. But I need to buy a new car preferrably an SUV of some sorts. I have a 577 FICO with Experian. and I have 2 paid judgments and like 1 or 2 medical collections that I'm in the process of taking care of. The kicker is My first ex and I bought a car. After we split he totalled and left it in the impound lot and didn't tell me for 6 mo. He stopped making the payments and once I found out I paid 3K Cash to get it out and have it repaired. Well it turned out it was totalled, The insurance on it only covered about 2/3rds of amount owed. So it's on my credit showing a balance of about $3200. I have not paid this and I don't intend to (to be honest.) Does anybody know where I could get reasonable financing for an suv in the 10K to 15K range in Utah? I can only put about 1000 to 1500 down.

Thanks in advance for any help