kbjmM

Music

Ok, so I teach dance part time, and I'm stuck.

I have to come up with a song age appropriate for a tap dance. There is a little boy in my class so I want to do something cute with it. The ages range from 4 to 8. Any input would be great. I could really use some help with this brain blockage. :) THANKS

Ok, so I teach dance part time, and I'm stuck.

I have to come up with a song age appropriate for a tap dance. There is a little boy in my class so I want to do something cute with it. The ages range from 4 to 8. Any input would be great. I could really use some help with this brain blockage. :) THANKS

Thats so sweet. :) My daughter is in pre-pointe and currently takes tap, jazz, ballet and hip hop. She loves it and goes twice a week. She's very dedicated and can't wait to start pointe. They have their recital coming up as well.

They did a dance a couple years ago, although I think it was jazz...but they did it to Jack Johnsons "Upside Down", from the Curious George movie. It was really cute.

This year, for their hip hop routine they are doing it to Flo-rida's "Low". Its super cute as well. :wink:

What about Ali and AJ..."Walking on Sunshine"? Something that everyone may be more familiar with, sort of updated? You can also never go wrong with Disney songs. I know the Jonas Brothers did a remake of one of the songs from The Jungle Book.

Just a thought.