cap1kid

American Idol 8-(this should be a sticky!)

Who's your fav?

I like Adam Lambert- reminds me of the love child of a young Mick Jagger and Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie)

ugh

This year has not been that good. Not feeling it.

Adam murdered Johnny Cash's version of Ring of Fire. He made it sound emo...Terrible.

I don't like Anoop, but I think he did the best last night.

The rest were terrible. They suck at song choices.

Danny or Adam will win.

Okay I liked Adam before he did whatever the hell he did to Johny Cash last night..... :lol: He always sounds great but that was just too much for me.

I actually really like Anoop, have from day 1. His personlity is alot of it. What a nice easy-going guy! I also like the red headed girl, Danny, and the last guy of the night.

Don't have a favorite yet though. :)

Megan isn't good enough to win, but I'd like to see her stick around awhile ... for obvious reasons ...

I hear ya! If I went the other way I'd have to look her up! Great tata's and gorgeous face! :lol: Her voice is cool but I don't know if it's in the same league as the others.

I hear ya! If I went the other way I'd have to look her up!

I feel the same way about Adam- I'm not gay or anything- I'm just saying...... if he's near enough, I'm queer enough!

I feel the same way about Adam- I'm not gay or anything- I'm just saying...... if he's near enough, I'm queer enough!

You have a man crush........ too cool!

::devillaugh:::ROFLMAO2::LolPointUp::roflmao:

I think Michael Sarver was the worst- but I think the 16 yr old with the funky red hair- I think her name is Allison is done tonight. (my daughter says she looks like a duck)

I hear ya! If I went the other way I'd have to look her up! Great tata's and gorgeous face! :lol: Her voice is cool but I don't know if it's in the same league as the others.

She needs to do the Melanie song "Brand New Key", play on her quirkiness..and yeah, she is definitely 'tongue wag' worthy.:p

Sarver should have been gone last week. The only thing going for him this week is that the elimination show will be on Thu instead of Wed- he gets to have his dream 1 extra day.

I liked the girl who got the boot last week. Now Megan is my favorite but I agree she doesn't stand much of a chance against the guys. I was in an altered state but I thought ring of fire was beyond bad a$$ in a Tenacious D kind of way.

From what I hear....you either really liked Ring of Fire...or really hated it.

I don't like that Lil Rounds or (is this bad to say) the blind dude.

I liked the girl who got the boot last week. Now Megan is my favorite but I agree she doesn't stand much of a chance against the guys. I was in an altered state but I thought ring of fire was beyond bad a$$ in a Tenacious D kind of way.

Where you have you been mister?

I hated hated hated Ring of Fire. But I love love love Tenacious D. I think Adam has a good voice but I can tell he's starting to become really impressed with himself. :roll:

You were in an altered state huh? Why am I not surprised? :lol:

I hated hated hated Ring of Fire.

It reminded me of something from Apocalypse Now ... some kind of eerie, drug induced rambling ...

It reminded me of something from Apocalypse Now ... some kind of eerie, drug induced rambling ...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It made me think he needed to exercise some demons! :lol: