cap1kid

American Idol 8-(this should be a sticky!)

Where you have you been mister?

I hated hated hated Ring of Fire. But I love love love Tenacious D. I think Adam has a good voice but I can tell he's starting to become really impressed with himself. :roll:

You were in an altered state huh? Why am I not surprised? :lol:

My computer has had an extremely slow internet connection lately for some reason and doesnt load the page. I lose patience waiting and just turn it off.

Aparently I wasn't the only one in an altered state, Paula musta had some good stuff considering she advised the blind guy to get off the piano and do some dancing.

I started out thinking ring of fire sucked but by the time it was over I really liked it, but I liked dirty diana too so what do I know.

I agree, Sarver has been going downhill. I used to dislike Adam, but he is clearly the best of the bunch in a stacked field followed by the 16 year old. I put Danny third right now simply because he always sounds the same, but he is good.

I missed the last few minutes of the show last night, but I heard that the 16 y.o. girl tore it up. At any rate, I hope one of the guys go home tonight. It will get boring real fast if it turns into the "battle of the boys."

Sarver is gone..... I think Scott McIntyre is next to go. He really isn't a good singer- he's decent with the piano-next time he's on- close your eyes and just listen to his vocals-it's really bad. I hate to say it- but he's riding the sympathy vote right now.

Aparently I wasn't the only one in an altered state, Paula musta had some good stuff considering she advised the blind guy to get off the piano and do some dancing.

Yeah I was cracking up on that one too....... :lol:::travolta::

I missed the last few minutes of the show last night, but I heard that the 16 y.o. girl tore it up.

She was fricking awesome!

Okay so now I'm torn between Matt, (the non-blind piano guy), Danny, Anoop, and the 16 year old girl.

I think Adam has AMAZING vocals but it's just him as a person that I'm not really into for some reason. Dunno why.

I think Adam has AMAZING vocals but it's just him as a person that I'm not really into for some reason. Dunno why.

The guy seems to be in a different league than the rest of them. I think it will come down to him or the girl.

I hate to say it- but he's riding the sympathy vote right now.

Yep, he's not that good. I think he would get more votes if he started wearing some dark shades. :shock:

The guy seems to be in a different league than the rest of them. I think it will come down to him or the girl.

I agree but am I the only one who is less than impressed when they actually talk to him? I get that it's a singing competition and not a personality contest but he seems to be so lacking in that department. Like Danny and Anoop, they seem like the coolest and most down to earth guys in the world. They can sing well but you also feel connected to them because they seem like really nice guys. With Adam, I just don't feel that.

Good grief I'm rambling on like Paula....... :lol:

I think Adam has the most talent, followed by the 16yr old redhead. I hope for their sake they finish 2nd and 3rd ( So they don't have to sing crappy songs produced by the AI group ). I think Gokey should win, he would do good with those cheesey Idol songs.

As far as personality- Adam has got everyone by miles- all the teenage girls love him- even if he's gay. As my girls say- He's FIERCE!

Adam is definitely the best singer of the group...and teens girls probably vote their fingers off for him....but I'm not sure adults would. There are some pictures of him floating around of him dressed in drag kissing on another drag queen. I think he did those type of shows. Maybe him getting booted is the "shocker" this season.

I read that all those Taylor Hick's women were voting for Danny...b/c they think he's the next coming of Taylor

I'm betting Gokey will win.

Yeah I was cracking up on that one too....... :lol:::travolta::

Paula is such an idiot. That new girl is to. The way her lips suck in makes me want to punch her.:lol:xangelx:mrgreen:

Paula is such an idiot. That new girl is to.

I guess I'm used to Paula, but Kara is much to full of herself considering her weak resume. I hope they decide not to bring her back next year.

Kara is getting 'on the job training' in case Paula ODs on live TV- they'll need a long term replacement.

This was a horrible show- the only one entertaiing was Adam and Kris-

Scot Mcintyre was horrible (as usual) but somehow the judges loved him. My prediction is either Megan or Anoop will be axed.

I thought Anoop was okay! I seem to be the only one who likes him though. I also thought Matt was great but the judges weren't too pleased. I think his voice and talent is awesome! And Kris impressed me as well! I didn't know he could play the keyboard as well as the guitar. I have been underestimating him this whole season so far. I thought of him as just a pretty boy who could carry a tune but nothing special and now I'm starting to think I may have been wrong.

Oh and yeah Megan defintely needs to home tonight. If talent like Matt goes home ahead of her, I will be pi$$ed!

She totally butchered a beautiful song and to be honest-the song is pretty fricking easy to sing. :shock: Don't really know what happened there.

Do you ever close your eyes while watching idol? If you do- you can tell Anoop has superior vocal talent- he just looks goofy, and looks totally forced. Close your eyes and listen to Scott- he is horrendous.

I adore Megan- she just picks horrible songs.

I think Allison may have the best vocals of all of them- and she's only 16- amazing- she's just kinda weird.

Do you ever close your eyes while watching idol? If you do- you can tell Anoop has superior vocal talent- he just looks goofy, and looks totally forced. Close your eyes and listen to Scott- he is horrendous.

I adore Megan- she just picks horrible songs.

I think Allison may have the best vocals of all of them- and she's only 16- amazing- she's just kinda weird.

No but I might just have to try it. I think Anoop is awesome! I think he would be a great R&B singer-just like he said. His voice is very smooth and pleasant. I like listening to him. As far as his dorky moves and his corny facial expresssions-that's part of his charm I think. I like the whole "nerd" thing he has going on. That's part of his appeal for me.

And yes I love love love Allison. She is just so raw and wonderful! The judges were hard on her last night I thought. I didn't think she was trying to be anything other than herself and I thought her version of "Don't Speak" was awesome! :)

I hated to see Megan go home, but why was she acting like a bird? I noticed Jason Castro in the audience- maybe she got hold of some of hid (or Paula's) 'goodies'. before the show.

maybe she got hold of some of hid (or Paula's) 'goodies'.

no, Paula guards those with her life.

Lil Rounds has very weak vocals...IMO. Scott is terrible.

ugh

So what did you all think of the "save" being used on Matt this week?

I don't mind seeing Matt stick around another week, but I'll hate to see two contestants leave next week.