cap1kid

American Idol 8-(this should be a sticky!)

So what did you all think of the "save" being used on Matt this week?

I don't mind seeing Matt stick around another week, but I'll hate to see two contestants leave next week.

I'm not really sure it matters. Unless Adam does something to turn the fans against him, he's a lock.

From what I've read a few places...some people are a little turned off by Adam's "weirdness" That may hurt him some.

I know from Dial Idol...Danny Gokey has been killing them all with the #1 spot by a mile.

I think the final 3....adam, red head, and Danny. With Danny winning.

jetscarbie, I think your picks for the Final 3 are exactly right. They are my favorites, anyway. Adam and Danny are the only two who have never been in the bottom 3. I think Lil should go next. Matt, Anoop and Kris are all in danger and need to step it up to stay in. I liked Anoop this week and I am glad he had the chance to shine a little after his slump lately.

I'm starting to think that they should all feel VERY lucky that they aren't competing against the likes of Carrie Underwood or Jennifer Hudson.

What did you think of "THE SCREAM" by Hokey Gokey at the end of 'Dream On'?

If this was the Gong Show- he would have been done about midway through that note.

Danny's scream... ouch He's lucky to still be on after that. I hated to see Allison go. What did you think of Paula's performance?