JustaTexan

I'm so sick of green!

And I'm not talking about the luck of the Irish........

I'm talking about the pollen! It's everywhere! This yucky yellow green crap covers our driveways, sidewalks, cars, etc. Everywhere!

And I feel awful! I can't stop sneezing, my throat is so sore, and I have this nasty nasty taste in my mouth!

Make it go away! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

LOL it has nto hit us up north here yet but it is coming Zyrtech, asteline compination works wonders for me! With a shot of dyphenhydromine at bed time

This is the time of year of feel sorry for those that have the seasonal allergies :). But someone like me...SPRING TIME is my favorite time of year! Everyone starts to get in shape, tanning (not myself), and all the outdoor activities start to happen...

Get on your allergy drugs and enjoy the nice weather in Texas, D :) I know I'm loving it up in Austin :)!

Get on your allergy drugs and enjoy the nice weather in Texas, D :) I know I'm loving it up in Austin :)!

You're loving it down in Austin! I'm above you! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm Tyler/Longview area.

I couldn't resist.......... 8-)

I used to take a Claritin pill once a day but that crap was super expensive! I've gotta take something though. My head is all woozy and I feel like my equilibrium is off, if that makes sense. xThudx::BigBaby::

You're loving it down in Austin! I'm above you! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm Tyler/Longview area.

I couldn't resist.......... 8-)

I used to take a Claritin pill once a day but that crap was super expensive! I've gotta take something though. My head is all woozy and I feel like my equilibrium is off, if that makes sense. xThudx::BigBaby::

Ah girl! I don't know how you feel, but I've had many friends like you and I do feel sorry for them. On nice days, they don't even want to go outside b/c they get all snotty or woozy; it's like winter for me.

Humm...what plan can I think of so you can feel better? I could try to make a little bubble for you like Bubble Boy and then you can go outside and play :). I'm just messing with you, and you're not that far from me...few hours, right? :)

I'm talking about the pollen! It's everywhere! This yucky yellow green crap covers our driveways, sidewalks, cars, etc. Everywhere!

And I feel awful! I can't stop sneezing, my throat is so sore, and I have this nasty nasty taste in my mouth!

Deanna,

I sympathize with ya! I have found that the store brand of zyrtec works wonders. It's generic name is cetirizine. For me personally, I don't get drowsy and you take it once every 24 hours. It helps me get through the day. I have both indoor and outdoor allergies.

Yeah... I'm allergic to cats yet I have four of them. LOL I won't give up my babies just because I happen to sneeze 20 times in the morning. The pollen count is high because it's getting warmer out and things are starting to sprout up.

Try the cetirizine and see if it works for you.

I just had another thought.... I never had allergies until 1995 when I was 23 and 5 months pregnant with Jordan. I swear I never knew what torment my sister went through and she suffered from hay fever and she sneezed from everything.

When I started getting allergies, my doc said it would go away after my pregnancy. My a$$. 14 years later and I'm worse than ever.

This is the time of year of feel sorry for those that have the seasonal allergies :). But someone like me...SPRING TIME is my favorite time of year! Everyone starts to get in shape, tanning (not myself), and all the outdoor activities start to happen...

yeah, but YOU have barton springs pool and the topless co-eds to look forward to...worth a little sneeze or two. lol

Did you try calling a whaaaambulance?