Debt Validation for all delinquent accounts?

Debt Validation is for collection agency's or junk debt buyers...not the banks or original creditors.

You send disputes to credit reporting agencies.

As far as DV'ing all you delinquent accounts...I don't know. Sometimes messing with your credit stirs creditors up. How many delinquent accounts do you have? When's the SOL on them? Who are they with?

Read all stickies at the top of each forums....Valuable advice in all of them. Search the companies names in the search box and research and find out what worked for other people (but it may not work for you) dealing with those companies.

As far as DV'ing all you delinquent accounts...I don't know. Sometimes messing with your credit stirs creditors up. How many delinquent accounts do you have? When's the SOL on them? Who are they with?

R

I have 6

ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC

Account Type Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection

Balance $459.00

Account Status Closed

Payment Status Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department

Terms 1 month

COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL

Balance $6,077.00

Account Type Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection Account Status Closed

Payment Status Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department

Terms 1 Month

FDS BANK

Account Type Credit Card - Revolving Terms

Balance $1,398.00

Account Status Closed

Terms Revolving

Comments Credit line closed-grantor request-reported by subscriber

GEMB/OLD NAVY

Account Type Revolving Charge Account

Account Status Closed

Close Account Details Past Due

Payment Status Charge-off

Terms Revolving

Comments Transferred to another lender or claim purchased

LVNV FUNDING LLC

Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection

Balance $211.00

Account Status Closed

Terms 1 Month

WFNNB/EXPRESS STRUCTUR

Balance $198.00

Account Type Revolving Charge Account

Account Status Closed

Close Account Details Past Due

Payment Status Charge-off

Terms Revolving

Some of these are really small balances that I can pay off if the terms are good. I just feel very overwhelmed on what my first step should be in tackling these small amounts in which I have cash in hand and willing to pay full balances in return for a good agreement.

The one for 1k and 6k are going to have to be dealt with later on

The only companies that I have dealt with are LVNV and Asset...they are JDB (junk debt buyers)

Here's a site that list some information about them...and other consumer complaints.

http://www.budhibbs.com/coll_to_avoid_list.htm

You can also search those companies on here.....I know for a fact....there are hundreds of threads on LVNV and Asset