REX1000FISTS

Supply Midland Information

Midland is also suing me. I've read this thread and it's very interesting. They are requesting all my bank statements and checks everything for the past 6 years in their discovery request for documents. I assume to establish a last payment date. I'm wondering if I should provide these documents? I don't have them but my bank would have them but they would charge me to get them.

I'm assuming they are asking for it to establish a last payment date. Should I provide them? And if not, how should I respond to the request. (Note: They are asking for a bunch of other stuff that I don't have and couldn't get so no problem there.)

Midland is also suing me. I've read this thread and it's very interesting. They are requesting all my bank statements and checks everything for the past 6 years in their discovery request for documents. I assume to establish a last payment date. I'm wondering if I should provide these documents? I don't have them but my bank would have them but they would charge me to get them.

I'm assuming they are asking for it to establish a last payment date. Should I provide them? And if not, how should I respond to the request. (Note: They are asking for a bunch of other stuff that I don't have and couldn't get so no problem there.)

If you read this entire thread, you should know how to respond :)

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292720&page=2

Whose case are you trying to help here?

Obviously you give them nothing but you are required to respond their request otherwise the plaintiff can and will get a default judgment against you.

You simply deny you're aware any such document(s) exist therefore you are unable to produce said document(s). Simple as that...no need to provide the plaintiff with evidence they don't already have and can't produce, right?

Make the lowlifes prove their case WITHOUT your help & your documents that you're unaware of being in existence :)

My mistake, merrybucks is right. In all of the requests I got from midland, each request was referenced back to a specific OC account number so I was able to respond to each request with a general denial of the document being in existence etc b/c I denied that I had anything to do with the alleged account but in your situation obviously you can't deny you knew your own bank statements existed.... merrybucks' response is the right way to answer as they didn't say "all bank account statements associated with OC acct # etc.." so if you responded the way I did, they would have objected. Good eye for detail Merrybucks :)