not sure about next step

mt2va

Okay I started my disputes with the 3 CRA early March. The actual disputes are pending but I've viewed a couple of my reports online & see updates. I also disputed a few things with EQ online (yeah I know but it was minor stuff & it was deleted quickly so that is my better looking report currently).

So right after I submitted my dispute I started getting letters from OC & CA that were on my CR & some that weren't. I did send a DV letter to one place I had never heard of. The others I was kind of waiting on my disputes with the CRA first.

According to my EX CR it says that 2 of the places I disputed verified in March 2009. So what is my next step. Do I do the MOV with the CRA? 1 of the 2 I sent a DV letter too & the other I'm working on a letter because it is an OC. I've never done business with either place & its a little frustrating that they are just allowed to tell the CRA I owe them this money with no proof that I do??

Okay I started my disputes with the 3 CRA early March. The actual disputes are pending but I've viewed a couple of my reports online & see updates. I also disputed a few things with EQ online (yeah I know but it was minor stuff & it was deleted quickly so that is my better looking report currently).

So right after I submitted my dispute I started getting letters from OC & CA that were on my CR & some that weren't. I did send a DV letter to one place I had never heard of. The others I was kind of waiting on my disputes with the CRA first.

According to my EX CR it says that 2 of the places I disputed verified in March 2009. So what is my next step. Do I do the MOV with the CRA? 1 of the 2 I sent a DV letter too & the other I'm working on a letter because it is an OC. I've never done business with either place & its a little frustrating that they are just allowed to tell the CRA I owe them this money with no proof that I do??

These days its happening a lot things are popping up on credit reports from all directions. If you are sure that these TLs are not your then send a second certified letter with intent to sue and removal of those TLS with in 5 business days.Also send a certified letter to CRAs stating these TLs are not your and you request a method of verification per FDCPA/FCRA.Wait for there response and if the results are not in your favor.Basically you are stuck here. Go on line and complain with federal trade commission/BBB/attorney general.