Could this be deleted?

Hi all! I'm new to posting here but I've been lurking for a while and I think I'm ready to jump in. I've learned so much already! I was hoping some of you could help me with this...

I have a Chase account that was I walked away from in '07, was closed by them, and I later paid. I was looking over my 3-in-1 report and noticed that it was reported "closed by credit grantor" to TU and EQ, but "closed due to inactivity" to EX. It's also showing a high balance of $398 for TU and EX but $200 to EQ, and Oct06 is showing "120 days late" on TU and EQ but 150 late on EX. The last time they reported was March08 and it's showing Closed/Current on all bureaus.

Are the inconsistencies enough to get a delete? How would I dispute this? And should I try a GW letter first?

Thank you all so much for any help :D

How long was it between your last payment (before you 'walked away') and when you paid it off?

I don't think one CRA cares what the other CRAs report- they are going too report the information the data provider gives them. If it is inaccurate- then you can dispute it.

Have you gotten your free reports from www.annualcreditreport.com yet? These reports are the most accurate- and should be the ones you base your disputes on. You are entitled , by federal law, to a free report each year from each CRA. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM!