Replied to DV

cbairey

i got my CR, sent DV 's 3/2/09

two accounts was NCO/Med .listing medical data company

sent NCO DV and DV to med data company, i am assuming NCO is second CA hosp sent to Med data, sent to NCO,,, med data sent letter today, per your debt validation notice we have NOTHING, not even under my account ( partial number from Cr, OR SSN or name)

Honestly so far out of 8 DVS this is the only one to reply, oddly enough..

now NCO hasnt replied to my DV, sent Second notice 4/7/09 , still awaiting on CRA to "verify" ,

, what would i do , if it comes back Verified withthe CRA's?

ok odd enough NCO has No records of either account ( I called them) I tell NCO They are the ones reporting SO Remove it, they say we cant since we have Nothing to show you even owe.. Now what?

• 2 weeks later...
So, am I correct in understanding you have a letter from the med data company saying, "We have no record of an account with you" and NCO has told you the same thing but not said it in writing?

yes, i sent Med data a copy of what i sent NCO,,( and whats below) and they mailed back saying, we have Nothing on you, ssn , DOB nothing, SOO i called NCO's main office and they said they had nothing either,, YET they are still on the CR, and on a report we got from our Mortage broker ( trying to get a house with a Great rate)

CREDIT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

50481 W. Pontiac Trail

Wixom, Michigan USA 48393-2028

800.473.8221 Fax 888.445.4922

www.CreditTechnologies.com

C C NCO FIN/55 02/07 06/05 $1467 $14 6 7 $1467 - - - COLL COLLECTION

9XXXXX** 001

XP

ORIGINAL CREDITOR: MEDICAL PAYMENT DATA

C C NCO-MEDCLR 02/09 11/05 $204 $2 0 4 $204 - - - OPEN COLLECTION

2XXXX 001

XP

FACTORING COMPANY; ORIGINAL CREDITOR: MEDICAL PAYMENT DATA

the 1467 aint no small amount either!!

So everybody says they have nothing on you/no account for you yet they are reporting that they do?

If so, you can try more letters and hope you find someone, somewhere with a brain or you can just go find a good attorney.

Of course, if they really do have accounts on you and do have the right to report then I'm not sure I'd go the attorney route but if you really have no accounts that they should be reporting than I'd be getting out my pointy boots in preparation for sticking them up someone's backside.

So everybody says they have nothing on you/no account for you yet they are reporting that they do?

If so, you can try more letters and hope you find someone, somewhere with a brain or you can just go find a good attorney.

Of course, if they really do have accounts on you and do have the right to report then I'm not sure I'd go the attorney route but if you really have no accounts that they should be reporting than I'd be getting out my pointy boots in preparation for sticking them up someone's backside.

i found legal helpers, they asked i send eveything to them and they will "take care of it" found them on the bud-hibbs site

Jonathan Hense

Legal Assistant

Legal Helpers, P.C./Macey & Aleman, P.C.

233 S. Wacker Dr., Suite 5150

Chicago, IL 60606

866-339-1156 (T)

312-822-1064 (F)

havent sent anything yet,, anyone else work with them before?, a little hesitant as they will be getting my SSN, & Hubbys SSN, copies of all the docs i have too, said they have had LOTS of Ex with NCO before