Can you recommend a No-fee Secured Credit Card that reports?

Luckyword

I had a Chapter 7 discharged in January and have applied for and been denied two credit cards. I'm going to get a Secured card and deposit $1500 on it. My credit score is 642 as of mid-March. I'd like to find a no-fee card that reports to the credit agencies. I've been looking online, and it's been quite a maze. Can anyone recommend any cards? Thanks. David

Your local credit union may be a good place to try.

Or you could get a Crown Jewelers account. It's not secured...but they usually do a credit line of up to $1500. You usually have to pay a down payment...but they report pretty good to the CRA's. Crown is a pretty good account for reestablishing credit. I just bought a cheap ring...and paid the monthly payment and recieve a decent tradeline.

I had a Chapter 7 discharged in January and have applied for and been denied two credit cards. I'm going to get a Secured card and deposit $1500 on it. My credit score is 642 as of mid-March. I'd like to find a no-fee card that reports to the credit agencies. I've been looking online, and it's been quite a maze. Can anyone recommend any cards? Thanks. David

I gave up looking for a no-fee secured card and settled for a low-fee one instead: Bank of America. The annual fee is $29.95, much lower than First Premier or any of the other sleazebag companies. BoA reports, and you'll likely see it graduate to unsecured in 9-12 months.

There a couple good secure cards, most charge annual fee between $30 and $50, make sure that they will report to all 3 bureaus, and that interst is average I have seen some with 9% which is great for a secured card. In most cases you can have up to a $5,000 dollar balance, let me know if you need help finding a site!