Colorado Consumer protection laws

PaulaGem

I am currently getting messed over by Chase & Harvest Credit.

I would like to get a list of Colorado citizens who have been abused by debt buyers and collection agencies. We need to petition the Attorney General for stronger consumer protection legislation and enforcement of the three year statute of limitations that most judges don't seem to believe in.

It's funny, a "revolving account" in Colorado only has to keep records for four years but they can sue you for six? Doesn't make sense.

Go to HarvestCredit.colorado-online.biz to email me and help collaborate on this petition.

I am currently getting messed over by Chase & Harvest Credit.

I would like to get a list of Colorado citizens who have been abused by debt buyers and collection agencies. We need to petition the Attorney General for stronger consumer protection legislation and enforcement of the three year statute of limitations that most judges don't seem to believe in.

It's funny, a "revolving account" in Colorado only has to keep records for four years but they can sue you for six? Doesn't make sense.

Go to HarvestCredit.colorado-online.biz to email me and help collaborate on this petition.

I know this is an important subject, but it will get more attention on the boards if you post it as a new topic, instead of being lost in a thread about LVNV funding.

:)++