Avert repo.com

Has anyone ever heard of them? I am at repo status - matter of fact, I have someone from a professional recovery showing up at work. I work as a server & hurt my back so I haven't been working much. Fortunately, the people I work with are empathetic & will not divulge any info. I am desperately trying to hold onto the end of next week when I will have $ for 2 payments (I am 3 behind...) I haven't talked to Roadloans because they keep presuring me to set up a debit & I don't want to allow access to my acct. until the funds are there. If repo man catches me at work - do I have to surrender my vehicle?

I hate this...all I want out of life is the ability to pay my bills when due & every time it seems I am reaching that point, something else goes wrong. I have already done the extension for this loan - that isn't an option.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened. :(

The finance company should be contacting you in the next couple of days to discuss what you would have to do to get your car back. In the meanwhile, you should be trying to raise as much CASH as possible. You will have to catch up on all past due payments, plus pay a repossession fee which should be at least a few hundred. They may also tack on other fees such as storage for the days or weeks that they have your car. You will probably only have a limited amount of time (a few weeks?) to get your account back on track and get your car back before they try to auction it off.