Asset Acceptance issue

rookie45

Ok.

I owed Ztel $37 3 years ago. Today I called Asset Acceptance and asked for a pay for delete. They said they won't delete, it was up to the credit bureaus to delete it, and they would just mark or update it as "PAID" on my CR.

This is a joke. I'm not that stupid. That lady told me a bunch of hogwash. My question is how should I proceed from here?

Ok.

I owed Ztel $37 3 years ago. Today I called Asset Acceptance and asked for a pay for delete. They said they won't delete, it was up to the credit bureaus to delete it, and they would just mark or update it as "PAID" on my CR.

This is a joke. I'm not that stupid. That lady told me a bunch of hogwash. My question is how should I proceed from here?

I just posted about this very thing, I have an account with Asset Acceptance as well. I think it may be best to send them a PFD letter.

I think I tried for a PFD a year or 2 ago with these morons but they never responded. It's funny cause this is such a small debt.

They don't care, they just assume let it stay on my report than collect the $37.

Any way I could still DV them for proof on this? I want to see if they tried to re-age this also.