Will they remove them for payment?

shllby1

I was told to pay off ALL collections in order to be financed for a home FHA, Well we know that CA like to be jerks about everything and are not very honest but I need to buy a home and in order to do so the lender says this is what we need to do. Should I call these CA or send them PFD letters? TIA!

They asked you to pay them off, knowing they will probably not be deleted, but will most likely showed paid. Seems to me deletion isn't the goal. I have had that requirement in the past, and they didn't want any open collections is all.

They asked you to pay them off, knowing they will probably not be deleted, but will most likely showed paid. Seems to me deletion isn't the goal. I have had that requirement in the past, and they didn't want any open collections is all.

SO you think its ok to just pay them then? I guess I should atleast DV the CA to make sure they are accurate first and then if proven I will pay them with a money order? I am trusting this lender is giving me the correct advice.