Loca

A few newbie questions

Someone who is active or recently retired military can chime in with the details, but can't service members go to their JAG officer for help with legal, debt and credit matters?

She is working in Iraq, not serving in Iraq.

Yes, they have to remove the item from your credit once they receive the affidavit. I'm glad I could help, good luck on the rest!

Not to be a wet blanket, but they are supposed to remove it from your CR when they get the affidavit. I had problems with Experian doing this. I ended up having to report both EX and the JDB (Arrow, of course) to the BBB and to their respective states AGs. That finally got action.

can't beleive you gotta have 20 posts to post links! Well, here's one!

I was wondering what you were doing! :lol::lol:

I ran across a post that said "three" and then a little while later one that said "two" ...so now it makes sense.

I think the min post were put in because there were spammers posting all kinds of links....maybe this new rule makes it easier to maintain the site.

can't beleive you gotta have 20 posts to post links! Well, here's one!

Well, if you absolutely positively gotta post a link, give a narrative of where is it.

For example, go to Yahoo Dot Com, add on slash "Folder" (without the quotes), then /somewhere/someplace/something/home.html

And yes, there has been some trouble in past with spammers.

If you posted an actual question ...