Many neg. items on CR on the same acct.?

ktcmac

Hi I am new here, trying to repair on my on. On Experian there are 3 items(with different CA) being reported on the same account. I have called all three and they say Oh, we sold that. So alot of my items are from the same account. Questions

1. How easy is these items removed when the CA have sold over and over?

2. If there is an item on there and the person reporting it can't find my info anywhere, how easy is that to come off?

Check the stickies, but as far as I know you could dispute with the CRA's all the older two as duplicates of the third. As long as they have the same account number the will likely get dropped.

Then a little while later once the two are gone, dispute the third one as not mine and see if that collection agency (CA) verifies it or falls off.

quick question, is it really your debt? and is it paid or unpaid at this point? how old is the original debt? (when where you first late on payments of this). Year/Month?