TU verified Neg. TL ! Its not mine so what next ?

I've done this before but its been a while and I'm not sure where to go from here. I pulled my credit one day only to find a negative CA from National Recovery. I have no info on it other than its for $118. They called me about a year ago and acused me of having a BMG account and I asked them to verify my S.S. and address and they had both wrong so the guy said "thanks sorry for bothering you and hung up ! " the phone call went something like that. Well I disputed the neg. TL and guess what TU verified it and updated it as well. This CA definately does not have my S.S. or address so how can TU verify this TL and what should I do next ? Ask TU for MOV ? Send DV to National Recovery ? Seriously this is not my account and it is killing my CS. Any advice is greatly appreciated and remember I don't have much info on the TL because I was never sent a dunning letter. All I have is whats on my TU CR !!!!!! Thanks :)

Ask TU for MOV ? Send DV to National Recovery ?

Do both CMRR, but if you are positive it is not your, you may want to get the CA to pay you 1k plus removal.

I did some investigating on these people and they are big scam. What they do is either call you to get all your info or they buy your credit report and put a bogus CA which is usually the defunct Columbia House or BMG on your CR. They get 1,000's of people to actually pay them because it is small amounts and they don't know how to fix it or fight back. This company is like the biggest grossing company in PA grossing millions per year. Most people are successful in beating them because 1. They only have your name and possibly an old address 2. They are really scared of the BBB and AG of the state of PA. I am going to DV them hard with a letter telling them that they better drop this or else ! Then I'll file a complaint with the BBB and AG then ask TU for MOV. After all this I will go after my $1,000 because this is absolutely not my CA, thanks :)

Are these your pin heads?

Principal Name: National Recovery Agency Inc # 3

Address: 4201 Crums Mill Road

Harrisburg, PA 17112-

File Number: 960218

Date Filed: 11/25/1996

Cancellation Date: 10/28/1997

Phone: (717) 540-5610

Bonding Company: Ohio Casualty Insurance Company

Bond No: 3407208

If it is then they are not licensed in the Great State of Texas. Did a search for Nation rec%, came up with 4 they were the only ones in PA.

Are these your pin heads?

Principal Name: National Recovery Agency Inc # 3

Address: 4201 Crums Mill Road

Harrisburg, PA 17112-

File Number: 960218

Date Filed: 11/25/1996

Cancellation Date: 10/28/1997

Phone: (717) 540-5610

Bonding Company: Ohio Casualty Insurance Company

Bond No: 3407208

If it is then they are not licensed in the Great State of Texas. Did a search for Nation rec%, came up with 4 they were the only ones in PA.

WOW !!!! Thats them Wahoo !!!! Hey can you give me a link to where you found out that they are not licensed in my State ? You deserve some reputation for this post, thanks :)

Glad to help

http://direct.sos.state.tx.us/debtcollectors/DCSearch.asp

When you search the princible name less info is better and followed by %, ie: National rec%.

Well the weirdest thing happened ! TU verified it several days ago but sent me an email today stating " we are done with the investigation and here are the results, DELETED ! " WooHoo !!!!!!! The first email several days ago said it was verified but today it sid it was deleted ! Thanks everyone for all your help ! Thanks Wahoo I've been needing this website for a while !!!!! :)