Sued Again by Mel Harris for the Same account

Mel Harris filed the same complaint against me AGAIN! And used the same dates on the summons they used the previous year ! LOL

With the first case, I was assured by a Mel Harris lawyer that the case was dismissed with prejudice. Court clerks assured me that I couldnt be sued twice and that people are rarely sued twice.I searched he court records but could not find anything other than that the case was "discontinued".

I never sent them a request for validation because a few weeks later, they sent me a letter (that I cant find) stating that they were dropping the case and I believed that the nightmare was over.

Well , I was in court with them again this month! A Mel Harris Lawyer pulled me to the side to settle, saying that they had the actual contract saying that I owed their client. And .. that no court records showed the case as being discontinued with prejudice.

I refused to settle and said that I would file and "application" for another date so that I could file a counterclaim .

Mel Harris agreed to drop the case with prejudice . I now need to go back to get a copy of the official court documents with the Judges signature .