Anyone heard of Process Servers

debter08

I got the strangest phone call tonight from Process Servers for my step-father. They said they were going to come to my house (which is not even my house we are staying with my spouse's relatives at the moment) and serve papers. He does not even live in the same town. I don't even talk to him that much. They wouldn't even tell me what it was for. I kept explaining to them that it has nothing to do with me. They just kept talking over me and gave me some number to give to him to call and telling me that a lawyer hired them and he needs to show up for court. I do not know how they would even get my in-laws phone number. I am really baffled. My step-father stopped paying his creditors about two years ago so I am assuming it is one of them. Has anyone heard of this company? I am freaking out!!

I know that process servers are people who serve papers. I asked them what the name of their company was and they said the name of their company was Process Servers. I questioned them to be clear.

they are listed in the debt collectors

linkhttp://www.debtbuyers.com/blisting.asp?89

Process Server Central, LLC 813-662-1450