CA Business and Prosessions Code (B&P)?

Attorneys in CA who act as debt collectors are subject to the professional standards expressed in California’s Business & Professions Code, namely section B&P § 6077.

The California standards for debt collection attorneys require attorneys and their employees to comply with

(a) all of the provisions of the California Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and;

(B) some of the provisions of the federal statute (in particular, 15 USC §§ 1692c(a)(1), c©, f(6), f(5), g, and h, which have been recodified at B&P §§ 6077.5©, (d), (e), (f), (g), (h), and (i), respectively).

I obtained the above excerpts online on websites which discuss the CA FDCPA , but I have NOT been able to find ANYWHERE the complete text of the B&P itself. I'd like to be fully versed, but its hard to do without having access to the document.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

Trevor