Mortgage Company Thoughts

cavazos007

Has anyone heard of Eagle Nationwide Mortgage Co. I googled them but saw no complaints and in the bbb.org they have 0 complaints. And have an "A" ...

They state they are helping people refinance there mortgages and are going by the Obama housing plan. They offer FHA loans and etc. Guys give me your input on this.

Has anyone heard of Eagle Nationwide Mortgage Co. I googled them but saw no complaints and in the bbb.org they have 0 complaints. And have an "A" ...

They state they are helping people refinance there mortgages and are going by the Obama housing plan. They offer FHA loans and etc. Guys give me your input on this.

If you go to the Nationwide bbb search and look for Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, you will get a lot of different listings and some of them do not have the best rating, and it's because of the length of time of reporting, which means this company is relatively new.

Sites touting Eagle Nationwide Mortgage are the first google results for "Eagle Nationwide Mortgage Scam", Ripoff, Complaints, etc which usually tells me that they're paying an SEO to artificially knock down negative search results about them. I checked ripoffreport and found:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/430/RipOff0430722.htm which isn't exactly a smoking gun.

Then I found:

http://www.mortgagegrapevine.com/thread/?thread=451341

which is an interesting read from the "other side" of the fence. It also tells us that they used to be Sunset Mortgage.

Searching for Sunset Mortgage gives you a lot more negative hits.

Now, that's not to say that Eagle Nationwide Mortgage is a rip off company. I'm just letting you know what I found.