Jump to content

Attorney General Letter

Recommended Posts

I am not sure where to post this question so I apologize if I am wrong to do so here.

I am fighting with an OC (GMAC) about a charged off account for a repossession. I currently live in Kansas but the lease was signed in Texas. GMAC recently sent a letter demanding payment and on the back of the letter it states to send all communications of dispute to an address in Minnesota. I sent a 623 letter to the address but did not receive a response.

Which attorney general would I file a consumer complaint with? Texas or Minnesota?

Which UCC would be applicable to cite regarding repossessions? Kansas or Texas?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.