Old eviction with NCS 1 year past SOL. Should I attempt law suit?

digicross1

CA is NCS (National Credit Systems)

TL is reference to an old eviction with no final judgement for $5322.

NCS had listed as duplicate account on all thre CRA's after being DV'd they dropped one of the duplicates and my FICO shot up 50 points.

The SOL in Florida on written is five years this TL is over 6

They have not responded to my DV within 30 days except for dropping the duplicate TL.

Do you think pushing for a law suit may cause them to drop TL since this account is way out of the SOL?

CA is NCS (National Credit Systems)

TL is reference to an old eviction with no final judgement for $5322.

NCS had listed as duplicate account on all thre CRA's after being DV'd they dropped one of the duplicates and my FICO shot up 50 points.

The SOL in Florida on written is five years this TL is over 6

They have not responded to my DV within 30 days except for dropping the duplicate TL.

Do you think pushing for a law suit may cause them to drop TL since this account is way out of the SOL?

FDCPA does not require a CA/JDB to ever respond to a DV, however if the DV was timely, with in the 30 days they must cease collection activity. If however the DV is not timely, as long as they mark the account "disputed", they can hang out on your report for 7+180 after DOFD. As far as filling suit, what is your cause of action?, if you file and loose you could be stuck with their legal bills.