The difference a day makes!

I need someone to please help me! On 3/17 my mortgage broker ran my credit and I was 1 point away from qualifying for the rural devel loan I need to buy my first house for my family. I have been through a lot, I have a bankruptcy reported in 2003, a lot of medical collections, and new credit cards opened in 2/09 and 4/09 being paid on time. I decided to get copies of my credit reports from all 3 bureaus and I corrected some of the personal info and disputed several of the medical collection items. Everything went through like a charm on Experian and Equifax, and my scores went up 15 and 19 points repsectively. TRANSUNION, however, who is the provider of the middle score of 619 one month ago, now reports that I have "insufficient credit" to provide a score! I had the house picked out and everything and now I'm dead in the water!!! The only items deleted from my credit report were medical collection accounts from 2006 and 2007. I read that you need 3 things for a FICO score, and that is at least 1 account more than 6 months (and I still have accounts in collection more than 6 months, just like before), and at least 1 account reporting current (I have several) and the report cannot indicate that I am deceased, and it does not! WHAT can I dooooo????? Can anyone give me some insight as to what happened?

Have them run your TU report seperately. It appears the broker ran what is called a "3B report" which comes not from the actual bureaus but through a 3rd party. The third party's system may have had a problem.

I work for a financial institution and I can tell you we get notices from the bureaus frequently reporting that some network problem on their end is broken and we can't get score data.