Is no news good news??

MariaInAL

I disputed some items online on my CR's over 2 weeks ago and I haven't gotten any results yet. I'm just wondering if it's a good sign that nothing has come back verified yet or if it's customary for the CRA's to take all the time they're allowed by law before they notify you either way.

Of course, I'd like to think that if these accounts were easily verifiable I would have already heard something. They're all collection accounts that are no longer with the OC...some reported twice (one reported twice with 2 different amounts), and most of them have completely incorrect dates.

I'm hoping that, in their attempt to lower my score and keep negative info on my CR, by updating these accounts frequently and reporting incorrect information, the CRA's will have a tougher time getting these things verified.

What do you think??