Disputed Neg.TL w/ TU and EX deleted as well ?

I had a recent CA pop up on my CR and I disputed it right away because I knew it wasn't mine and I found out the Company National Recovery was running a scam on consumers. Well since I disputed by email through TU I decided why not just go ahead and dispute my only other negative TL which was a paid CA from a small CA that just wouldn't budge for two years and always validated the CA. Well not only did National Recovery get deleted but so did the old medical CA and also from EX the only other CRA who was showing it. Do you think that when the CA who had the paid medical CA saw my dispute with TU they just deleted it with EX as well ? I have not one baddie left on my CR and with TU I'm finally in the 700 club. I have been there with EQ for a while but I can't check to see what my Fico is with EX.... any insight on these deletions :)

I had a recent CA pop up on my CR and I disputed it right away because I knew it wasn't mine and I found out the Company National Recovery was running a scam on consumers. Well since I disputed by email through TU I decided why not just go ahead and dispute my only other negative TL which was a paid CA from a small CA that just wouldn't budge for two years and always validated the CA. Well not only did National Recovery get deleted but so did the old medical CA and also from EX the only other CRA who was showing it. Do you think that when the CA who had the paid medical CA saw my dispute with TU they just deleted it with EX as well ? I have not one baddie left on my CR and with TU I'm finally in the 700 club. I have been there with EQ for a while but I can't check to see what my Fico is with EX.... any insight on these deletions :)

Do you have fraud alerts on your CRs? I've found that the CRAs seem to "talk" to each other much more when there's the FA. A couple of times I've disputed on one CR only to have it drop from one of the others as well. Also a few times I got letters from another CRA saying in effect, "We don't have that account on your CR." I'm goofy, but not so goofy that I'd dispute an account that didn't exist on the specific CR.

Do you have fraud alerts on your CRs? I've found that the CRAs seem to "talk" to each other much more when there's the FA. A couple of times I've disputed on one CR only to have it drop from one of the others as well. Also a few times I got letters from another CRA saying in effect, "We don't have that account on your CR." I'm goofy, but not so goofy that I'd dispute an account that didn't exist on the specific CR.

Nope Magdalen know FA's on my CR's