Didn't sent Didn't Validate Letter Within 30 Days

anomolee

Hi Guys,

What if I didn't send a validation letter to the CA within the 30 days? Also, I did not keep the letter from the CA telling me to contact them within the 30 days because I have intentions of paying back the OC . What should I do?

Thanks

I appreciate all of the info on the forums. My head starts spinning when reading some of these things. Can you plain wrap this one for me?

footnote. I want to pay back the debt. I fell behind while trying to pay others and when I was ready to go with this debt it was already with the CA.

Thanks

I have read the act but hardly an expert on the subject material as not a Cali res. The one thing that comes to mind is that it preserves the consumers right to deal directly with the OC, and to bypass CA. I also think it provides semilar to TFC that there is no such thing as an untimely DV.