ac_nyc

Quickie: Responding to interrogatories/notice to admit truth

I just want to know if I am allowed to respond to both the Interrogatories and the Notice to Admit Truth of Facts in the same response or if I have to do it separately? For example, in responding to them, can I write it like this?:

"Civil Court of the City of New York

County of New York Index Number XXX

REPLY TO INTERROGATORIES/ NOTICE TO ADMIT TRUTH OF FACTS

Midland Funding LLC, DBA in New York as Midland Funding of DE LLC

Plaintiff(s),

-against-

Defendant(s), Me

Defendant Me answers Plaintiff’s Interrogatories and Notice to Admit Truth of Facts as follows:

....blah, blah, blah...."

Or do I have to do two separate responses, one for the Interrogatories and one for the Notice to Admit Truth of Facts? Does it matter? Thanks.

P.S. This is a standard JDB suing for old credit card debt in NYC. I am denying everything.

Thanks. I'm in NYC, but I figure it's probably separately too. I friggin hate this crap. Or rather: Defendant expresses deep animosity towards the legal system in which thereto thereof expressly demanding relief granted unto code B.S. and realleges B.S. in full and with prejudice upon which precluding evidence is denied and not with liberty and justice for all...

Or something... :lol:

I just want to know if I am allowed to respond to both the Interrogatories and the Notice to Admit Truth of Facts in the same response or if I have to do it separately?

You respond to the document as it was presented to you. If the other side incorporated everything into one request, then you answer with one reply. If the discovery documents came to you separately, then you reply separately.