summary judgement

Asset Acceptance LLC. contacted me about a year ago concerning a CC debt that I have no recollection of. I hired a lawyer and responded to their claim with a request for validation (copy of original contract). They responded by saying they didn't have a copy of the orginal contract but could produce it if it went to court. At this point, I didn't answer their request for admissions. I know I should have completed the request but I really felt like I was being scammed. However, Asset Acceptance LLC filed a motion for summary judgement against me. I showed up at court this morning without a lawyer and explained to the judge that they had never validated the debt. She pointed out they had the name of the creditor, account number and the amount of the debt which was a computer generated statement. This was in no way a copy of the original contract. She awarded them with the summary judgement and gave me 10 days to appeal it. I have an appointment to see a lawyer Friday morning. From what I've read on this website, the judge just violated the FDCPA. Can somebody tell me what to expect if I appeal the summary judgement?

I just talked with an advisor that pointed out something that I hadn't thought of. The summary judgement took place in district court. The district court jurisdiction covers amounts in the sum of 4,000.00 or less. The total of the amount they listed as statement of facts listed a sum of 27xx.xx plus interest. Other documentation they sent me suggested I owed 27xx.xx + 17xx.xx in interest and penalties. Wouldn't the district court be acting out of their jurisdiction?