Arbitration sample document

I have scoured this site but unfortunately have come up empty on finding a template ARB document. I'm looking for a sample letter I can send to NAF to request an "in-person hearing" in my state. Anyone have an idea about where I could find one or if not, what information should it contain? I'm just worried that it won't be accepted because of some technicality I screwed up on.:dunno:

I have searched the NAF website but they don't have one.

Thanks you all, always a big help!!

You need to either:

1.)Do nothing and claim lack of notice at confirmation and lack of opporunity to defend the arbitration

OR

2.) fight vigorously. This includes not only an in-person hearing demand, but an answer, motions, demand for discovery, among other demands.

Be sure to REJECT THE NAF AS AN UNFAIR ARBITRATION PROVIDER UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACT PER YOUR STATE LAW!

Start with this standard:

http://www.jamsadr.com/rules/consumer_min_std.asp

Tell NAF that they need to meet the JAMS minimum consumer fairness guidelines or they are rejected as a legitimate provider of the arbitration. (Maybe demand JAMS instead. Other side will squeal like a pig.)

If NAF agrees to meet the JAMS demands, assert state law consumer remedy standards as welll. (Arbitration providers are notorious for rejecting state law consumer remedies.)

If they refuse, find a good consumer lawyer to file a class action against NAF.

That's how NAF credit card arbitration got thrown out in WI! Class Action.

You just have to write a letter asserting all these demands. Be sure to reject the arbitration unless they have a signed agreement to arbitrate in the first place.