I have disputed reported lines of credit (charge offs) w/CRA's which, no surprise, have come back as verified. However, all the $$ ammounts went to

0's, and the only thing on the report now is "charge off, account sold". This tells me the OC's no longer have records of the account and I confirmed this on the phone with them. I also verified over the phone w/ the OC's that the account has been sold (not assigned), and they have no paper records at all, only a computer entry for the final ammount and to whom they sold the debt. I followed the method of verification procedure and the account still came back as verified. So, where do I go from here? Would filing a new dispute as "Never Late. Paid in full" force the OC to provide a Bill of Sale, or is a mere computer entry sufficient?